Wednesday, January 13, 2010

If I ever get back to Georgia, I am going to nail my foot to the ground. Lewis Grizzard

I just got off the phone with my first cousin Swift Williams and promised I would come and see him immediately. In summary, what is important about leaving your home is knowing how important your friends and family are. It's time to tell you that I miss all of you. What will I remember about this adventure is your relationship with me. I remember the tiny details of the time that we are together probably eating some delicious food.

It's a risk to leave your base camp, and the gold is learning of the details of your missing face-to-face relationship.

Foxy has the same feelings. She is missing her human friends and pet friends.

Got to get ready for work, but wanted to let you know how important you are. Have a great day. And if I ever get back to Georgia, I am going to nail my feet to the ground...for a few months or years.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete