Sunday, February 7, 2010

Got my transition prayer at church today

At the end of the service everyweek at St. Mary's Episcopal Church in Anchorage, there is time to acknowledge folks with birthdays, anniversaries, a sobriety anniversay, and work transition. So after the eight AM service I went forward to get my blessing, wish I had known of this support service earlier in my life. Yes, I said 8 AM. It's the only time in my life that I will attend an 8AM service because on my biological time clock it is noon in Georgia.

Snowing up a storm outside. On Saturday big flakes were coming down and when Foxy saw them, she started barking up a storm. Today it is fine hominy snow.

Going to a 8 AM church member for dinner tonight. This is the second time she is having me over. Last time I took a photo of her cat Rambo and then later framed it for her. Don't know what I can do this time.

Paulette

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete