Sunday, December 27, 2009

44 days to go/passed half-way point

Count down has shifted. Hit the half way point yesterday. 44 days to go according to the airlines. If I could get Foxy to ride up in the cabin with me, then I would be thoroughly happy.
We leave at 12:45 AM Alaska Time on Feb 9th and then arrive in Georgia their time at 1:45 EST.

As Lewis Grizzard said, "If I ever get back to Georgia, I am going to nail my feet to the ground," and that is the second career change that I have used the quote.

All in all it has been much more wonderful than I could have ever imagined.

Foxy even misses all four of the cats at this point...no one to chase. I am going to dinner tonight with a lady who has lived very close to where I lived in Atlanta and went to St. Martin in the Field's Episcopal Church. I got invited because I said that I had four cats at home and was missing them. She has a cat named Romeo, and that was Rambo's original name until he got an outdoor life.

Another warm day.

Paulette

No comments:

Post a Comment